We are hiring!
Lion Games & Gifts Europe was established in 2001 with a goal to become a leader in the production and distribution of games and gift items. With our expertise on bridge, chess, poker and casino equipment, we are happy to be serving already a big customer base in numerous countries located in Europe, North America, Africa, and Asia. We steadily grow and extend our reach, and hence we need a proactive and enthusiastic young professional to strengthen our team and to grow in the market with us hand in hand.
Job category: Logistics and e-commerce
Level of experience: Entry level
Job location: Nieuw-Vennep, The Netherlands
You will be part of the Lion team – a team of dynamic and experienced professionals in the growing and fun industry of gaming. You will be working closely with the Senior Manager, as well as with our external partners and suppliers. Your daily tasks include:
- Warehousing and global order fulfillment such as stage and ship goods (requires physical ability).
- Maintain accurate warehouse stock records.
- Day-to-day office operations such as invoicing and reporting.
- Participate in sales and marketing activities.
- Coordinate material flow and inventory.
- Get involved in forecasting and demand planning.
- Manage automated shipments on Amazon Vendor platform.
- Responsible, detail-oriented and analytical driven
- BA/Bsc graduate (or near graduate), or minimum 2 years of working experience
- Ability to manage multiple small-scale projects simultaneously
- Familiar with sales and/or logistics or marketing
- Microsoft office (Word, Excel)
- Work effectively both in a team or independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to speak in Dutch and English fluently
- You are able to legally live and work in Netherlands, without visa or sponsorship
- Experience in logistics and/or marketing
- Online sales management (maintain and update website stock, social media)
- Experienced in small scale project management
- Familiar with ERP platforms and web analytics
What we offer:
- Prospect to build up your career with managerial opportunities.
- Training and guidance until you feel ready to take initiatives.
- You will deal with new tasks every day and earn experience in different business processes.
- Flat organizational structure that allows for increased involvement in all business aspects and decision-making.
- A flexible and very friendly environment which fosters creativity and innovation on every business process.
- An entry-level benefits package (including bonus and sales percentages) with strong growth opportunities.
If you are a proactive and results-oriented person who likes to work in a creative and fun environment with extensive growth and career opportunities, then don’t hesitate to apply for this position! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +31(0)252 52 77 99.